Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Third Day -- Traveler's Page

“How often do you get to go on vacation with like-minded people,” my husband asked as we discussed the viability of taking our first trip west together. “There won’t be any drinking, smoking, or cursing!” He was right. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with the 37 other people we would get to know in a relatively short time. Most of these pictures were taken at a ranch near Cody, Wyoming. As I put them together, I found myself most impressed because I could actually fit the pictures to the names!


I added the photo mats after I designed my original page because the “map” paper seemed to overpower the photos. This unexpected change called for vertical organizational as opposed to horizontal. It still worked and everything fit! I love it when a plan comes together.

SUPPLIES

 Jolee’s Boutique “Traveler” dimensional sticker SPJT277

 Map page from K&Company’s Happy Trails paper pad (Code 626218)

 Carob Bazzill Cardstock, 1 sheet

 Inkdadinkado’s Coffee Bean dye ink

 Numbered 1.5” x 1.5” photos of people who went on trip. Double photos are 1.5” x 3.25”



PHOTO SIZES:

1 ½” x 1.1/2” (singles)

1 ½” x 3” (doubles)



DIRECTIONS

1. Print text onto 12”x12” Recollections Ivory base page using RPG #4625C (Brown ink)

2. Chalk base page with Coffee Bean ink

3. Trim map paper to 10.25” x 7.75” and chalk paper edges with Coffee Bean ink.

4. Cut photo mats from Carob Bazill cardstock.

5. Adhere paper to 12x12 cardstock adjacent to journaling.

6. Adhere “Traveler” title stickers.

7. Adhere photos in numerical order.

No comments:

Post a Comment